Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Long Jump Take-off Instructional Video

video

As Promised I'm continuing to provide more content for my readers and followers. I understand the plight and struggles of the young developing coach and athlete. I wasn't always a successful Olympic Athlete and National Champion. I found it frustrating and difficult many days as a high school and collegiate athlete to find consistent and reputable information about my sport and events. Let alone find video that was straight to the point and user friendly. This particular video is part of my ThinkinFeet system of training. If you like it or hate leave a comment.
www.thinkingfeet.com

2 comments:

  1. Manny - United KingdomFebruary 7, 2013 at 3:27 AM

    Fantastic video clip. Loved it immensely. As a Master Athlete and still relatively new to the event (2 years with minimum or no training) When is the best time to start practicing drills like these Kenta.

    Thank you for sharing this video clip.

    Mad Manny

    ReplyDelete
  2. These drills can be used year around. I suggest doing them at least 2x a week.

    ReplyDelete